That is a tricky question.
Determining whether or not you get a remaining bill from the power company after you go solar will vary depending on a number of factors.
These factors include, but are not limited to:
- Does your utility offer net metering or net billing?
- What type of buyback do they offer?
- How much power will your home/family consume in a year?
- How much space is available on your roof?
- What type of panel/inverters will be used?
The best way to get the answer to these questions and more is to get an estimate from an Impact Solar Utility Advisor or any number of solar installers in your area!